The proposed outline syllabus for the full range of resources for 3-11 year olds can be viewed here: Syllabus
- To understand that God has always planned to rescue people from all nations.
- To understand that God's promises are offered to all people in Jesus.
- To understand the need to tell all people the good news about Jesus.
- To understand that because of Jesus' sacrifice heaven will be filled with all kinds of people.
This series (God on Mission) provides an overview of God's salvation plan from Genesis to Revelation. It focuses primarily on two fundamental aspects of the gospel message:
- Inclusivity - God's desire (and therefore mission) has always been that everyone might be come to know him (weeks 1, 2 and 3). God uses all means - both blessing and hardship, to bring people from every people, tribe, tongue and nation to know him (weeks 2, 3 and 4).
- Exclusivity - God's offer of salvation comes to the world through Jesus alone (weeks 1 and 3). Only those who have trusted in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour can share in his promise of eternal life in heaven with him (weeks 1, 3 and 4).
Lesson 1 - A Promise for All Nations (Genesis 12:1-7, Galatians 3:6-14)
Lesson 2 - A Blessing for All Nations (Psalm 67)
Lesson 3 - A Message for All Nations (Acts 13:13-52)
Lesson 4 - A King for All Nations (Revelation 7:9-17)
This product is supplied with a colour graphics pack.